Thursday, July 5, 2012

These are the Days...  It hit me the other day how THESE ARE THE DAYS!!!....these are the days....right now....in my life....when I will someday look back upon and wish so badly that I could morph myself back to where I am right at this minute...raising crazy kids, keeping up with crazy schedules, finding myself coming and going and sooo busy in this day to day life that is so chaotic and also so beautifully full of the tiny little daily events that I know so well but will soon be gone.  These are the moments of hurrying out the door to our next event or game or whatever it may be and always rushing kids and running late and being oh-so-frustrated with their constant goofy boyish antics.  These are the moments of constant reminders to wash their little hands and mind their manners and QUIT HITTING YOUR BROTHER!  These are the days that an evening alone with my hubby or a night out with the girls is something I RELISH.  These are the days that now, sometimes, feel like will never change and when, at times, I feel like just one more armpit fart from one of our precious boys will send me over the edge!  But, ultimately, these are the days that I know I will look back on with fond memories and laughs and so THIS is why I am starting this blog....because these are the days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment