Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Little Toliet Humor...

I am writing this post from my bathroom floor.  Why?  Because my son spotted a spider recently near the potty and is now afraid to go by himself.  So...he announces this morning that he needs me to accompany me to the potty so that I can be on the lookout for spiders.  So...we sit....and we sit....and we talk...and we talk.  Something tells me he is playing this thing out!  At first I was soooo annoyed (I have a billion things to do and it's almost 10:30 AM...and not a real task has yet to be done on this lazy morning).  But...about 8 minutes into this session I start to actually pay attention to all his ramblings and remember how damn funny this kid can be!  We had the most interesting conversation about spiders....and he asked about 10 billion questions such as...."mom, spiders are really our friends...aren't they?  they are sooo like humans"....lol...and "remember that bug you smooshed and then it didn't die?....I think they must have sensors in their little bodies to protect them".  This kid comes up with some interesting stuff.   I guess there was a purpose to this "potty break" this morning after all...to remind me of the funny, amazing things that goes through my kid's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment